CR-2 Sim Dash Setup Instructions
- Firstly, configure your CR-2 LEDs and 8-digit display by following the CR-1 Instructions
- Now, to configure the buttons click the Controls and Mappings option on the left
- Click "New Mapping" in the top right
- Press the button on the CR-2 that you wish you assign to a function, and it will appear in SimDash
- From the right list, choose the function you wish to use - as a test I always choose one of the AudioControlPlugin Beeps
- Click OK, and press the button - you should hear a loud beep showing the button is functioning correctly. Now you can follow the same procedure and assign whatever functions you desire, including adding assignments for long and short presses and different buttons for different games.